See your home through the eyes of a professional home inspector before you put your home on the market.
1. We will alert you to any immediate safety issues we find before other agents or buyers tour the home
2. Repairs made a head of time might make your listings show better and help sustain your asking price.
3. Our reports provide third-party unbiased opinions to potential buyers
4. Our reports can be used as marketing tools to help sell your home.
5. Pre-Listing inspections reduce the need for negotiations and 11th hour renegotiations.
6. Our reports may save the time and cost of buyers own inspections
7. Our reports may provide full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
8. Our Pre-Listing inspection reports gives the buyer confidence to continue with the purchase.